Each project runs for approximately 5 weeks. During the first week, you'll be meeting your team and your company and then you'll have another 4 weeks to complete the project.
2. How much time will I need to commit to my project?
That's up to you. As all our projects allow for a flexible schedule you'll get to decide how much time that you'd like to spend working on it. On average our students spend approximately 4 hours per week working on their project.
3. How will the work be divided amongst my team during the project?
Each project is made up of different tasks that allow you to gain the experience that is most relevant to you. When you decide which tasks you'd like to work on you can then decide if you'd like to work with any other members of your team on these tasks.
4. What will I need to do to complete my project?
To complete your project and receive your certification you will need to complete at least one task either individually or as part of a team before your project deadline.
5. What do I receive after completing a project?
Lots of good stuff! Not only will you be gaining some essential practical skills and building your professional network but you'll also receive an Accredible digital certificate that you can add to your CV and LinkedIn profile.
6. Am I considered to be an employee for my company during my project?
Nope. Like with any good internship these projects are fundamentally an opportunity for you to learn some important skills and make meaningful connections.
7. Do I need any previous experience to participate in a project?
Absolutely not! Our projects have been designed to allow anyone to take part, no matter your existing skills or experience. Our learning platform will guide you through each tasks and your project mentor will be there to answer any questions you might have along the way.
8. Will there be an opportunity for me to be hired by my company as a result of this project?
Of course! You will be able to keep a record of any work that you complete during your project so that you can show case your skills to potential employers.
9. Will I be able to get feedback on the work that I complete?
At the end of your project, you'll have another video call with your company to hear their feedback on the work that you've completed. You'll also be able to ask for direct feedback from your project mentor any time that you'd like.
10. How will I communicate with my team, my mentor, and my company during my project?
You'll be using some of the leading digital communication tools during this project using Slack, Zoom and Trello which will make it easy to collaborate with everyone that's involved with your project.